Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Autumn Gnocchi
Source: Autumn Gnocchi
2. Mole Poblano
Source: Mole Poblano
In what’s commonly revered as the national dish of Mexico, this Mole Poblano by Mitch and Justine Chapman combines ingredients like chiles, nuts, spices, and a touch of chocolate to create an intricate sauce. You need to taste it to understand!
3. Pasta Salad with Pesto
Source: Pasta Salad with Pesto
Macaroni with chopped vegetables bathed in a wonderful pesto enhanced with a little mayonnaise! This Pasta Salad with Pesto by Lenia Patsi is easy, tasty, filling, well kept in the fridge, and is a completely nutritious meal.
4. Chickpea and Pinto Bean Chili
Source: Chickpea and Pinto Bean Chili
This Chickpea and Pinto Bean Chili by Megan Calipari will be your new favorite simple recipe! It requires very few fresh ingredients so you always have everything I need on hand to whip it up. It can be eaten alone, stuffed into sweet potatoes, used at a filling in tacos, or used to top homemade nachos. So many leftover possibilities!
5. Chocolate Beet Cupcakes
Source: Chocolate Beet Cupcakes
6. Cheeseburger Macaroni
Source: Cheeseburger Macaroni
7. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Bites
Source: Cheeseburger Tater Tot Bites
These cheeseburger tater tot bites only require a few ingredients and are fairly quick to make. Make Cheeseburger Tater Tot Bites by Ashley Hankins as the perfect game day snack or just on any ordinary day when you want something extra special. They’re also grain-free, so all your friends can enjoy them!
8. Blackberry Vanilla Tequila Mojito
This Blackberry Vanilla Tequila Mojito by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez is perfect for summer parties. All the components can be made in advance. The lime mint sugar can be prepped a week ahead, and making the vanilla simple syrup is as easy as combining water, sugar, and a vanilla bean in a small pan. Once the party has begun and you’re ready to mix up some mojitos, you just muddle some fresh berries and mint, stir it all together, take your first sip, and set sail for paradise. Maybe just… make sure you’re sitting down first.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.