Macaroni with chopped vegetables bathed in a wonderful pesto enhanced with a little mayonnaise! This Pasta Salad with Pesto is easy, tasty, filling, well kept in the fridge, and is a completely nutritious meal.
Pasta Salad with Pesto [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pasta Salad with Pesto [Vegan]
For the Salad:
- 11 ounces macaroni
- 3.5 ounces chopped onion
- 4 ounces chopped pepper
- 2 ounces grated carrot finely
- 4 ounces corn
For the Pesto:
- 3/4 ounce pine nuts
- 3/4 ounce basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil and 3 tablespoons broth from pasta
- .35 ounces nutritional yeast
- 3.5 ounces vegan mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
How to Prepare Pasta Salad with Pesto [Vegan]
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Be careful not to overcook them!
- Meanwhile, beat all the pesto ingredients in the blender except the mayonnaise, which should be added last
- In a large bowl, put all the vegetables and mix them.
- Strain the macaroni, return them to the pot and add half the pesto. Mix well.
- Empty the pasta in the bowl with the vegetables and mix again
- Add the rest of the pesto. It is good to cool just before serving. It is nicer cold than warm.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.