Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Recently controversial celebrity personality Andrew Tate tweeted a message to vegans saying that they are all “perma banned from my existence for being stupid.”
I love being so rich that I dont talk with, do business with, or even acknowledge the existence of anybody who I do not like.
I make arbitrary rules, which are probably completely unfair and I love it.
There are many such rules, but let me give an example of one.
— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) May 23, 2023
The embarrassing tweet from the self-proclaimed businessman explains that he is so rich that he doesn’t talk to, do business with, or even acknowledge the existence of anybody who he does not like.
“I make arbitrary rules, which are probably completely unfair and I love it. There are many such rules, but let me give an example of one.”
Tate goes on to explain that he believes that anyone who is a vegan is a moron and he refuses to ever talk to ‘any of them ever.’
“I wont let a vegan fly my jet. I wont let a vegan ask me a question. All vegans are perma banned from my existence for being stupid,” Tate wrote in the tweet.
He went on to explain: “A vegan can have the best business idea in the world, dont care. Will turn down 10M, not interested. I will abandon a business project at 99% completion if I find out someone else involved is a Vegan.”
The strange tweet ends: “And everybody will call me petty and I will laugh and laugh with Tristan about how petty and sexy I am. I feel happy inside refusing them access to my brilliance. Should have had a steak.”
While many people on Twitter laughed and agreed with his tweet, others rolled their eyes.
“What is about people that makes them want to hate and sound off what other people decide to do? How does someone who decided to be a non-meat eater affect you? And by the way what’s wrong with people not wanting to “eat” animals,” one user commented.
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, and more! Plant-based diets have also been found to lower rates and risks for various diseases! Conversely, dairy and meat consumption has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and more.
You’ve probably heard a saying along the lines of “You can’t pour from an empty cup” or “To best serve others, pour from a full cup.” The gist of these expressions is that when you take care of yourself, you’re better able to take care of others. Thus, the positive effects of a plant-based diet reach even further than the reduction in Pollution and emissions. A plant-based diet will make you feel great, which will enable you to care for the planet and those living on it even more. This is where the Food Monster App can help you with over 20,000 plant-based recipes!
Check out some of our others articles to help improve your health:
- How an Anti-Inflammatory Plant-Based Diet Can Boost Your Gut Microbiome
- Plant-Based Foods That Improve Lymphatic Flow and Keep the Body Balanced
- Healthy Plant-Based Foods That Improve Your Blood Flow
- 15 Plant-Based Recipes to Help with Decongestion and Mucus Relief
- Plant-Based Recipes to Prevent GERD and Heartburn
- Combating Restless Leg Syndrome with a Plant-Based Diet
- 15 Plant-Based Recipes with Blood Pressure Lowering Ingredients
- 7 Horses Died Under Unusual Circumstances Leading Up to the Kentucky Derby
- Coach Thrown Out of Olympics After Punching Horse
- Petition: Ban Horse Trainer Who Allegedly Drugged Racehorse
- Animal Races Are Anything But Entertaining — and Why They Need to Stop
- Prosecutors Claim There is no Evidence of Animal Cruelty at Santa Anita Racetrack Despite the Almost 50 Deaths in One Year
- Greyhounds Testing Positive for Cocaine Shows Us Why the Animal Racing Industry Needs to End
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!