Source: Zoo Land/Youtube
This pair of unlikely friends met on the street when the compassionate goose saw the shivering puppy who was believed to be abandoned by his mother. Without hesitation, the goose wraps his big wings around the small puppy and keeps him warm and cozy.
The user who posted the images to social media said they initially believed that the bird was going to attack the puppy, but this was not the goose’s intention at all. The goose used his beak to pet the pup and let him fall asleep in his arms. The puppy was rescued by the person who took the photos and started life experiencing compassion and empathy.
To see more adorable and unlikely friendships check out these 9 Unlikely Animal Friendships Too Cute to Handle! and Precious Photo of 3 Unlikely Friends Will Change the Way You See Animals!
- Dog Saves Fawn From Drowning, Now They’Inseparable
- Feeling Sad? Here’s 2 Minutes of Puppies Hugging. You’re Welcome! (VIDEO)
- At least 65 Species of Animals Laugh Just Like Humans, New Study Finds
- From Pigs and Chickens to Dogs and Ducklings: 9 Unlikely Animal Friendships Too Cute to Handle!
- Precious Photo of 3 Unlikely Friends Will Change the Way You See Animals
- Tiny Rescue Kitten Befriends Three Gentle Giant Dogs
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!