You're in for a real treat with these easy white chocolate cherry and pistachio balls! The perfect combination of salty and sweet, these little bites of delight make excellent gifts!
White Chocolate Cherry and Pistachio Balls [Vegan]
- 1 package vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup crushed pistachios
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine chips and coconut oil in a bowl. Melt for 1 minute with stirring the chips every 10 seconds.
- Add the almond extract and continue to stir. The chocolate should become more firm and pliable.
- Form balls, press cherries into them and dust with pistachios, and chill in the fridge for a few minutes.