This makes a delicious side to your favorite entree!
Tarragon Roasted Asparagus [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Tarragon Roasted Asparagus [Vegan]
For the Asparagus:
- 1 bunch of asparagus, tough ends removed
For the Dressing:
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon or 3/4 teaspoon dried
How to Prepare Tarragon Roasted Asparagus [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Toss asparagus in a bowl until well coated.
- Arrange asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, turning a couple of times.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.