These vegan Peanut Butter Snack Balls are a great way to satisfy a growling stomach anytime of the day. Plus, it's super easy to put together within a few minutes. You just got to wait at least half an hour for them to firm. But, they will beat a vending machine snack any day.
Peanut Butter Snack Balls [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 10 dates, stoned and cut in pieces
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa (optional)
- Soak the nuts overnight or at least for a few hours.
- Pulse in the food processor until you obtain a fine powder (it’s ok to have a few larger chunks).
- Add the dates and pulse a bit more.
- Combine the nut powder, dates and peanut butter in a mixing bowl with your fingers.
- Roll into 12 small snack balls and cool in the fridge for 30 minutes or longer.