A quick and easy 5 ingredient recipe that makes for a perfect side dish or game day snack! Everyone will love these Rosemary and Garlic Sweet Potato Medallions.
Rosemary and Garlic Sweet Potato Medallions [Vegan]
- 2 organic sweet potatoes (50 - 60 slices)
- 2 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon organic dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon organic ground garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Wash and dry the potatoes then slice into 1/4 inch sliced (not too thin).
- Add them to a medium sized bowl and toss with the olive oil until all pieces are covered
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the garlic powder, dried rosemary and Himalayan pink salt and stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the slice potatoes and gently stir until it is evenly distributed and all pieces are covered.
- Spread the potato sliced onto a baking tray and bake at 400 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until they are completely cooked.
- Sweet Potato