This mango lime cheesecake is perfect for the summer, highlighting all the best flavors. Besides being super flavorful and seriously gorgeous, it's also easy to make and requires no baking at all. Best of all, you can choose the toppings based on whatever fruit you have available, so try mixing it up with berries and other tropical fruit like kiwi or more mango.
Raw Mango Lime Cheesecake With Fruit Topping [Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3-5 tablespoons water
For the Filling:
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon coconut butter or coconut oil, melted
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 4 stevia drops
- 1 ripe Ataulfo mango, pitted
For the Topping:
- 2 cups fresh raspberries mashed with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or berries of choice
- Start by soaking the cashews for 5-6 hours.
- Prepare the crust by processing the dates, coconut, and coconut flour in your food processor. Add the water as needed, until you have a sticky consistency. Transfer mixture to a 6-inch springform pan or mini springform pans.
- Leave in the freezer and continue with the filling.
- Blend the cashews, mango, maple syrup, lemon juice, milk, vanilla, and stevia drops until you have a very creamy consistency. Add the melted coconut butter/oil and mix until smooth.
- Spread over the first filling and freeze for 24 hours. Once ready, leave outside the freezer for 5 minutes and remove from pan while frozen.
- Mash 1 cup fresh raspberries with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and stevia drops or sweetener of choice. Spread on top of cheesecake and top with the rest of the fresh raspberries or use your favorite fruits.
- This holds really well if left in the refrigerator but you can also put it back in the freezer if desired.