This chocolate bark is amazing. It’s filled with superfoods, tastes like candy, and has no sugar. So, the dream has become a reality. You know, that dream of what if there existed a delicious, healthy raw chocolate dessert was really good for you? Well, goji berries, maca root, tangerine, coconut, cashews, and raw cacao will delight your taste buds and make you feel fantastic. It’s so easy to make, can be prepared in advance, will satisfy your chocolate cravings, and will keep you happy. Yes, really!
Raw Chocolate Bark With Tangerine and Goji Berries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Skin of one tangerine (or clementine), zested (or if using a dried peel, grind it up)
- 1 tablespoon maca root powder
- 2 teaspoons goji berries
- 4 teaspoons cashew butter
- Mix coconut oil and cacao in a bowl. Stir in maple syrup. Stir in tangerine zest, maca, and goji berries.
- Pour this mixture into an 8x8-inch pan lined with parchment paper. The mixture should not take up the entire pan.
- Put each of the 4 teaspoons of cashew butter on top of the chocolate mixture (in different areas), then take a knife and cut through each dollop several times until the nut butter is swirled throughout.
- Put the pan in the freezer (no need to cover it) and let it set.
- Break into pieces and serve. Store leftovers in the freezer.