These sweet treats are little bars of heaven floating atop a raw dark chocolate base. The main part of the bar is made from creamy macadamia nuts whipped light and fluffy with coconut oil, cacao butter, blueberries, and açaí to make a dessert that is perfumed and elegant. These bars are a great way to finish any meal.
Raw Açaí Blueberry Bars With Chocolate [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 7 ounces macadamia nuts, soaked overnight
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons cacao butter
- 4 tablespoons firm coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder
- 1 tablespoon baobab powder
- 1 teaspoon lecithin
- Vanilla bean powder to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons açaí powder
- 3.5 ounces blueberries
- A pinch of salt
- 5.3 ounces vegan dark chocolate
- Drain the soaked macadamias and blend them with fresh water.
- Add the syrup, berries, salt, and all the powders.
- Melt the coconut oil and cacao butter carefully.
- Add the melted mixture to the macadamia mixture and blend until the mixture is really smooth.
- Melt the chocolate a double boil.
- Pour the chocolate on the bottom of your moulds and let it harden in the refrigerator.
- Add the raw cake mix on top of the chocolate crusts.
- Let them set in refrigerator for 4 hours before eating.