Fritters are a great way to put your veggies to use in a creative way, like these zucchini fritters. The batter comes together in just 10 minutes, uses minimal ingredients, and the fritters themselves cook up in a flash! These pair beautifully with a dollop of vegan sour cream and fresh herbs.
Quick and Easy Zucchini Fritters [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Wash and grate the zucchini. Place in a strainer and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Using your hands, squeeze out the liquid.
- Press the garlic and add the flour. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add coconut oil. Form patties with your hands, then fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve warm with vegan sour cream or yogurt and chopped herbs.