These vegetable tacos are incredibly easy to make and require almost zero prep time. Just gently heat the taco shells in the oven while you heat up your refried beans and your protein, then toss everything inside the warm taco shells and serve them with guacamole. These tacos are so effortless – every night can be taco night.
Quick and Easy Refried Bean and Veggie Tacos [Vegan]
- Preheat your oven to 300°F
- Place your tortillas onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and set them aside.
- Into a small pan add your refried beans and your meat substitute and cook them until they're completely hot throughout.
- In the mean time prepare your sprouts, cilantro, and tomatoes by washing, and roughly chopping into bite sizes.
- Prepare your favorite guacamole using the avocado and save some for garnish.
- At the last minute add your tortillas to the oven for around 3 minutes to warm them up.
- Simply prepare by layering your meat substitute, vegetables, and guacamole.
Rehydrate the textured vegetable protein as per the package instructions.