Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Yum, yum, yum! These biscuits are outrageously delicious and a really clever way to use pumpkin. The sweetness of the pumpkin perfectly compliments the tangy and salty vegan feta. You couldn't find a more perfect accompaniment to fall soups and stews, but they're amazing on their own too!
Pumpkin Spice Biscuits With Feta Cheese [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin Spice Biscuits With Feta Cheese [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups gluten-free flour mix
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum or guar gum (if your flour mix doesn’t already have it added)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup coconut milk, plus more for brushing (if you can find a pumpkin spice flavor, use it!)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3-4 ounces vegan feta cheese, crumbled
How to Prepare Pumpkin Spice Biscuits With Feta Cheese [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, gum, baking powder and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Add the coconut milk and the olive oil and mix until you have a thick batter. Fold in the vegan feta cheese.
- Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, drop dough onto the baking sheet. Brush the coconut milk on the biscuits. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Serve warm.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 2,225 | Total Carbs: 225 g | Total Fat: 124 g | Total Protein: 21 g | Total Sodium: 111 mg | Total Sugar: 1 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.