Get ready for you new favorite vehicle for sauce – these potato tenders are delicious, savory, and begging to be dipped in the sauce of your choice. They have a creamy mashed potato center that's chalked full of classic poultry spices, then coated in hash browns and baked to crispy, golden-brown perfection in the oven. The only problem with these tasty bites is deciding what dipping sauce you're going to pair them with.
Potato Chick’n Tenders [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Shredded hash browns, frozen or fresh
- Thyme, to taste
- Poultry seasoning, to taste
- Onion powder, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Peel, chop, and boil potatoes until they're soft; maybe 35 minutes.
- Drain the cooked potatoes then mash them with the spices. Put in the refirgerator until they're cool.
- Shape the cold mashed potatoes into tender or patty shape
- Roll tenders or patties with hash browns. This works best if you do it while the shredded potatoes are still frozen.
- Bake them at 400°F for 30 minutes. Flip them once half way through.
- After 30 minutes turn the broil setting on. Broil each side for about 5 minutes or until they're golden.
- Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce(s).
- Potato Recipes