Pears and apples unite in this delightful breakfast salad. This is a great way to start the day! It’s quick, easy and full of amazing nutrition. So add this dish to your breakfast menu and you’ll be all the better for it!
Pear and Apple Breakfast Salad [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free]
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 ripe apple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 heaping tablespoons tahini or cashew butter
- 1 dash Stevia powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 dash Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Chop the pear and apple into bite size chunks, and place into a medium bowl.
- Add the coconut, chopped celery and chia seeds, and mix well.
- In a small bowl combine the tahini, coconut oil, syrup, salt and stevia. Pour over the pear and apple mixture and stir until well combined.
- For another great flavor enhancement add a few dashes of cinnamon and/or nutmeg.