Give yourself creative license to think outside the lunch box! This Nut Butter, Avocado and Jelly Sandwich is stacked four bread slices high to give each nut and fruit layer major props.
Nut Butter, Avocado and Jelly Sandwich [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Nut Butter, Avocado and Jelly Sandwich [Vegan]
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 8 (1/4-inch thick) slices white or multigrain bread
- 1/4 cup creamy nut butter, preferably peanut
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
How to Prepare Nut Butter, Avocado and Jelly Sandwich [Vegan]
- In a blender, combine the avocado, agave, and lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Crush the raspberries in a small bowl.
- Spread the avocado mixture over 2 of the bread slices. Spread the peanut butter over 2 more bread slices. Spread the jam over 2 other bread slices and top with the crushed raspberries.
- To assemble, stack up the 3 slices with toppings and top with one of the remaining slices of bread. Trim the edges and cut each sandwich into 3 rectangles.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.