We’re excited to share this recipe with you today: it’s cool, minty, chocolatey, and delicious, and the frosty emerald green color from the California avocados will look quite elegant in your hand at your next summer party!
Mint Chip Avocado Milkshake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Mint Chip Avocado Milkshake [Vegan]
- 2 cups (about 1 1/2 avocados) diced frozen California avocad
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 6 mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon spirulina powder (optional, for color)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons dark chocolate chips
- coconut whipped cream, for garnish
- chopped dark chocolate, for garnish
How to Prepare Mint Chip Avocado Milkshake [Vegan]
- In a blender, combine the avocado, milk, maple syrup, mint leaves, vanilla, mint extract, spirulina powder, and salt. Purée until smooth and blended. Add the chocolate chips and pulse just until the chips are chopped into small pieces. Serve immediately, topped with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of chopped chocolate. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.