We’re excited to share this recipe with you today: it’s cool, minty, chocolatey, and delicious, and the frosty emerald green color from the California avocados will look quite elegant in your hand at your next summer party!
Mint Chip Avocado Milkshake [Vegan]
- 2 cups (about 1 1/2 avocados) diced frozen California avocad
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 6 mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon spirulina powder (optional, for color)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons dark chocolate chips
- coconut whipped cream, for garnish
- chopped dark chocolate, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the avocado, milk, maple syrup, mint leaves, vanilla, mint extract, spirulina powder, and salt. Purée until smooth and blended. Add the chocolate chips and pulse just until the chips are chopped into small pieces. Serve immediately, topped with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of chopped chocolate. Enjoy!