Spicy, cheesy, and creamy, these taquitos are everything and more. They're super easy to make, especially because they use staple ingredients like canned chickpeas and frozen artichoke hearts. Plus, they're freezable! So make a big batch and save them for anything from late-night snacks to easy dinners and everything in-between, like parties.
Freezable Buffalo Chickpea Taquitos [Vegan]
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, mash the chickpeas with a potato masher or fork. Some larger pieces are okay, but you want the mixture to stick together.
- Add the chopped artichoke hearts, vegan sauce, and Buffalo hot sauce and mix to combine.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the filling onto each tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. until the tortillas brown on the edges.
The taquitos can be assembled and then frozen until ready to heat and serve. They may take a little longer to heat through.