Making pizza is super fun. Kneading the dough, slathering on tomato sauce, and of course topping it with all of your favorites is a good afternoon spent. If only there was a way to translate the amazingness of pizza into a party snack...oh wait! There is! These 4-ingredient pizza rolls have all the deliciousness of this Italian favorite tucked neatly in a little roll, perfect!
4-Ingredient Pizza Rolls [Vegan]
20-30 pizza rolls
- 1 package of pre-made pizza dough
- 1/4 cup sliced or chopped olives
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix together the olives, tomatoes, and sauce.
- Roll out dough onto a flat surface like a pizza pan, using flour to prevent it from sticking together, until it's approximately 1/4-inch thick.
- Use a rolling pizza cutter to cut the dough into pieces that are about 2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide.
- Place a small amount, maybe a little more than a teaspoon, of the filling in the middle of the pieces and fold it closed, pinching tightly to close the edges.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes