This 5-ingredient white chocolate is sugar-free, low in carbs, and high in protein. In just 5 minutes you can have a decadent keto-friendly, gluten-free, paleo, white chocolate perfect for using as baking chips in recipes.
5-Ingredient Protein White Chocolate Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo]
- 1 cup cocao butter, chopped
- 2 scoops vanilla vegan protein powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a double boiler (small pot of simmering water water with a glass bowl over it) gently melt the cocao butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in the protein powder and stevia.
- Pour mixture into chocolate molds, chocolate chip molds, a small square pan or anything that the chocolate can be easily removed when cooled. Now is the time to sprinkle with toppings if desired.
- Place in the freezer until chocolate hardens.
- White Chocolate