This recipe is based on Cookie Bites by Erika over at Good Clean Food. With my first taste of those nutty-chocolaty bites, I knew I’d be making them at home – and making them again with a few minor twists. Enter peanut milk and peanut meal.
Cocoa PB Balls [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cocoa PB Balls [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup fresh peanut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh peanut meal
- 1 cup mixed grains
- 2 tablespoons. cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup sweetened cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
How to Prepare Cocoa PB Balls [Vegan]
- In a food processor, process the mixed grain (or oats) until broken down into small pieces. Remove from the processor and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Put the peanuts, peanut milk and peanut meal in the food processor and process into a nice, thick slurry. Add the cocoa powder, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and vanilla and process to combine. Remove from the processor bowl and add to the grain mixture.
- Stir in the hemp seeds, coconut and flaxseed meal and mix until all the ingredients are moistened and thoroughly combined. Add more peanut milk if the mixture seems dry. Store in an airtight container for a few hours or overnight.
- Form the mixture into walnut-sized balls. Keep in the refrigerator.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Chocolate Candy Bars & Treats
- Grain-Free Flour
- Hemp Seeds
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 1722 | Total Carbs: 131 g | Total Fat: 113 g | Total Protein: 57 g | Total Sodium: 66 g | Total Sugar: 56 g Nutrition info does not include peanut milk, mixed grains, peanut meal.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.