Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cake is the ultimate fix for your chocolate craving! Not too sweet at all and this super moist chocolate cake was the best landscape to build these flavors.
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cake [Vegan]
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Cake Flour
- 8 tablespoons Natural Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Strong Brewed Coffee
- 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Vegan Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Soy Milk
How to Prepare Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cake [Vegan]
- Sift both flours, baking soda, salt, and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the natural cocoa powder with the hot coffee and then add the vinegar, oil and the vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the sifted dry ingredients and whisk vigorously with a hand whisk until smooth (about 15 strokes).
- Pour batter into greased and parchment lined 8x2-inch cake pans.
- Bake immediately in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Meanwhile prepare the ganache by heating the soy milk until it just starts to boil, pour hot milk over the finely chopped chocolate in a large mixing bowl and whisk smooth.
- Let the ganache cool at room temperature while the cakes also cool.