Meet your next go-to party snack. Crispy nachos are topped with tender jackfruit cooked in lime juice, cane sugar, chili powder, and more spices, then topped with a creamy, spicy Sriracha sauce. These nachos will be a hit at any party, so don't just stop at making one batch of these because they'll disappear fast.
Chili Lime Jackfruit Nachos [Vegan]
For the Jackfruit:
- 10 ounces unseasoned jackfruit
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, plus more, depending on your spice tolerance
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- A pinch of sea salt and black pepper
For the Sauce:
For the Nachos:
- 6-8 ounces tortilla chips, store-bought or homemade
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced into thin rings
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- Combine all of the jackfruit ingredients in a skillet and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until fully mixed and warmed through. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- While the jackfruit cooks/cools, make the spicy sauce. Whisk together the vegan mayonnaise and Sriracha in a small bowl and set aside.
- Spread the tortilla chips evenly between two dinner plates. Scatter the jackfruit evenly over the chips, then top with radishes, avocado, jalapeño, and cilantro. Drizzle with spicy mayonnaise and garnish with lime wedges.
- Serve immediately.