Sometimes one just wants a fancy breakfast. What's more posh than a breakfast parfait? But wait, we don't want a sugar-filled, cream-pumped parfait. We want a healthy, light, summer breakfast filled with nutrients and flavor.
Breakfast Parfait With Oats and Blueberry Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Breakfast Parfait With Oats and Blueberry Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5-2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup bluberries (depending on how blueberry-y you wish the pudding to be)
- 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
- some chopped banana for garnish
How to Prepare Breakfast Parfait With Oats and Blueberry Pudding [Vegan]
- Mix the chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla, and almond milk in a bowl. Stir well to make sure chia seeds are covered.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Let set in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, take the pudding out of the fridge, stir, and add more milk if desired.
- Make a parfait by alternating layers of oats and the pudding. Garnish with banana and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.