Ingredients You Need for Mason Jar Salsa [Vegan]
- Two large beefsteak tomatoes (chopped)
- ½ Jalapeño (deseeded & chopped)
- 3 Scallions (use bulb & stalk)
- Handful of cilantro (washed and chopped)
- Optional add in (be creative): Garlic, Grilled Pineapple, Watermelon, Mango, Zucchini, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Cherry, Strawberries, Corn, Black beans, etc.
How to Prepare Mason Jar Salsa [Vegan]
- Mix jalapeño, scallions, and cilantro together
- Layer in Mason jar as follows: ¼ of the tomatoes and then ¼ of the green mixture (Jalapeño, scallion, & cilantro)
- Repeat until you fill the Mason jar.
As a dip for tortilla chips; Mixed in with avocado; Combined with rice.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.