Decadence in a cup! This recipe turns out a creamy, velvety, deeply flavored pudding without any added guilt.
Cardamom Coconut Chia Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cardamom Coconut Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 cups coconut (or soy) milk
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (not instant oats, which will turn to mush when soaked!)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cardamom pods, gently crushed to expose seeds
How to Prepare Cardamom Coconut Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- Mix all the ingredients together and give them a good stir. Refrigerate for at least an hour (up to overnight).
- Prior to serving, fish out the cardamom pods. Stir in fruit of choice (berries or chopped mango work nicely here), add a splash of coconut milk for a more liquid pudding, and serve toddlers, kids and adults. Purée for babies.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 412 | Carbs: 14 g | Fat: 18 g | Protein: 16 g | Sodium: 19 mg | Sugar: 7 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.