This vegan ice cream cake is one delicious demon. It is creamy, sweet, fresh, tart, and colorful all at once. It's nearly impossible not to love it! Plus, it's is the perfect thing to serve at a barbecue or summer picnic! Everyone will be gushing about how beautiful it is. The recipe is also super easy to make (surprise, surprise) and the cake can be eaten the same day you make it. You have to make this vegan ice cream cake! It's delicious, aesthetically pleasing, and the perfect thing to cool you down on a hot day!
Blueberry Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Cake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Blueberry Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Cake [Vegan]
- 10 strawberries for outside, cut in half
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Seeds from 1/2 vanilla pod (or 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
- Vegan milk or coconut water, as needed
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fave vegan milk or coconut water, use as needed
- 1 cup dates, walnuts, or another banana
For the Vanilla Vegan Ice Cream Cake Layer
For the Berry Layer:
How to Prepare Blueberry Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Cake [Vegan]
- To make the first layer: place the halved strawberries around the edge of a springform pan. Set aside. Now blend all the vanilla ice cream cake ingredients together until smooth, adding as little vegan milk or coconut water as possible. Spread into the bottom of the pan, this should press the berries to the inner edge. Put in the freezer.
- To make the berry layer: blend it all up until smooth. Carefully spread over top of the vanilla ice cream cake layer and put in the freezer for about 2 or 3 hours or until it's set. Then, cut and serve with other berries! Let it soften a little before eating, because it makes it creamier.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 2692 | Total Carbs: 286 g | Total Fat: 157 g | Total Protein: 53 g | Total Sodium: 1261 mg | Total Sugar: 155 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.