This vegan ice cream cake is one delicious demon. It is creamy, sweet, fresh, tart, and colorful all at once. It's nearly impossible not to love it! Plus, it's is the perfect thing to serve at a barbecue or summer picnic! Everyone will be gushing about how beautiful it is. The recipe is also super easy to make (surprise, surprise) and the cake can be eaten the same day you make it. You have to make this vegan ice cream cake! It's delicious, aesthetically-pleasing, and the perfect thing to cool you down on a hot day!
Blueberry Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Cake [Vegan]
- 10 strawberries for outside, cut in half
For the Vanilla Vegan Ice Cream Cake Layer
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Seeds from 1/2 vanilla pod (or 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
- Vegan milk or coconut water, as needed
For the Berry Layer:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fave vegan milk or coconut water, use as needed
- 1 cup dates, walnuts, or another banana
- To make the first layer: place the halved strawberries around the edge of a spring form pan. Set aside. Now blend all the vanilla ice cream cake ingredients together until smooth, adding as little vegan milk or coconut water as possible. Spread into the bottom of the pan, this should press the berries to the inner edge. Put in the freezer.
- To make the berry layer: blend it all up until smooth. Carefully spread over top of the vanilla ice cream cake layer and put in the freezer for about 2 or 3 hours or until it's set. Then, cut and serve with other berries! Let it soften a little before eating, because it makes it creamier.