This is such an easy recipe to make, as you just mash some bananas and mix them with all of the other ingredients. Then, simply pour the mixture into a dish and bake it for 35 minutes. When it has baked, remove it from the oven and serve! It’s the perfect speedy dessert or decadent breakfast that’s ready to eat in no time.
Banana Flapjack Pudding [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
- 0.6 pound peeled ripe banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons vegan plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup date syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- A pinch salt
- 2 ounces vegan dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
- Add the banana, almond milk, yogurt, coconut oil, and date syrup into a large mixing bowl. Using a fork, roughly mash the banana into the mixture (leaving some of the banana in small chunks). Then, add in the oats, salt, and chocolate, and fold them into the mixture.
- Then, pour the mixture into a baking dish. Top with some extra dark chocolate if desired. Place the flapjack into the oven, and bake for about 35 minutes, until golden.
- When the pudding has baked, remove it from the oven, allow it to cool for a few minutes, then serve while warm, or allow it to cool completely before serving.