The breading, the fried cheese… does it get any better? This version of gluten-free and vegan mozzarella sticks is pretty darn close to the real thing and takes the edge off during those moments of comfort food cravings. Try them for yourself!
Baked Mozzarella Sticks [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut cheese into rectangle shaped sticks.
- Whisk together starch, egg replacer, dried garlic, almond flour, and water.
- In a separate bowl, mix up breadcrumbs and Italian spices.
- Bake at 350°F on a baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Pair with your favorite marinara sauce.
- All Vegan Cheese