This is a simple gluten-free bread crumb recipe that’s also vegan and paleo. It’s a great substitute for traditional bread crumbs that not only have gluten, but other unwanted ingredients.
How To Make Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs
Ingredients You Need for How To Make Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup organic almond flour
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon organic cayenne pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
How to Prepare How To Make Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs
- Add all ingredients into a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- For a finer texture: grind the nutritional yeast in a coffee grinder.
- Seasonings: adjust the cayenne pepper and pink himalayan salt to your preference.
- Use with any recipe that calls for traditional bread crumbs.
- Store in an air-tight glass container.
Tip #1: If you have the large flake nutritional yeast and you want it in a finer texture (like a Parmesan cheese consistency), you can grind it up in a coffee grinder. Tip #2: I store my extra bread crumbs in an air-tight glass container. Tip #3: You can adjust the seasonings to your preference…I like mine a little spicy so I use 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper instead of 1/4 teaspoon.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.