There are people who like to mix savory flavors with sweet, and there are those who do not. If you're part of the former group, you have to try this apple and grape pasta salad! It's ridiculously simple yet very unique. Pasta is tossed lightly with vegan mayonnaise for a creamy base, and then the grapes and apple provide small bursts of sweet freshness.
Apple and Grape Pasta Salad [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 8-ounce package of gluten-free pasta
- 2 cup mixed and chopped apples, grapes, and celery
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 of 1 lemon, squeezed
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package.
- while the pasta is cooking, chop your apples, grapes, and celery.
- Once the pasta is done, drain, and rinse it.
- Mix in your grapes, apples, and celery. Mix your vegan mayonnaise and lemon in a separate bowl or just mix it all in the pasta. Add cracked pepper to taste and serve.