TikTok star and vegan Tabitha Brown is getting her own show! The actress will host her own show on Ellen’s digital platform Ellen Digital Network (EDN). EDN is a collaboration between Ellen Degeneres and Warner Bros Digital Networks.
The show titled All Love will release in 2020 and will provide Brown with a wider platform to share cooking, parenting, social media, and self-care, according to VegNews.
Browns’ popularity has skyrocketed, the mom now has over 2 million followers on TikTok. Brown recently signed with Creative Artists Agency (CAA), one of the top entertainment agencies out there! Brown is known for her vegan recipes, including carrot bacon.
See Tabitha’s vegan breakfast ideas:
She shares some of her favorite foods including salad recipes, crabless cakes, juices, taco Tuesdays, and vegan breakfasts on Instagram’s TV feature. On TikTok, she’s shared favorites like vegan wraps, lentil chili, and vegan pasta.
Check out our article on Tabitha and some similar recipes:
- Rainbow Salad
- 15 Plant-Based Crab Meat Recipes Featuring Artichokes, Hearts of Palm, Chickpeas, and More
- 15 of our Most Delectable Vegan Wrap Recipes
- 15 Hearty and Filling High-Protein Vegan Chili Recipes
- Baked Smoky Carrot Bacon
- 15 Amazing Vegan Breakfast Recipes That You’ll Want to Wake Up Early For
- Plant-Based Weekly Meal Plans: BREAKFAST
- 15 Delicious Veggie Tacos Recipes For Taco Tuesday!
- Green Juice
- 15 Easy and Healthy Plant-Based Pasta Recipe Ideas!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!