The video that drew mass attention was one where she made carrot bacon. The video has almost 800,000 views! Brown told Essence that she was derailed from an acting career by an illness, “I woke up with this resting headache in the back of my head. It stayed there every single day for one year and seven months. I was in chronic pain, depressed, had major anxiety and panic attacks. And I was no longer able to go out and do stand up comedy and acting the way I used to.”
Watch Tabitha Brown talk vegan breakfast ideas:
Her daughter recommended a vegan diet and the rest is history. During a 30-day vegan challenge with her husband, Brown said, ” In the first 10 days, my headaches went away. I told my husband, ‘babe, I think this is my path. I’m going vegan.’ He said, ‘that’s so good, babe, but tomorrow I think I’m going to eat a piece of chicken.’”
She shares some of her favorite foods including salad recipes, crabless cakes, juices, taco tuesdays, and vegan breakfasts on Instagram’s TV feature. On TikTok, she’s shared favorites like vegan wraps, lentil chili and vegan pasta.
Watch Tabitha Brown make vegan nachos!
Check out similar recipes on our site:
- Rainbow Salad
- Now That’s a Wrap! Here are 15 of our Most Delectable Vegan Wrap Recipes
- Baked Smoky Carrot Bacon
- 15 Amazing Vegan Breakfast Recipes That You’ll Want to Wake Up Early For
- Plant-Based Weekly Meal Plans: BREAKFAST
- 15 Delicious Veggie Tacos Recipes For Taco Tuesday!
- Green Juice
- 15 Vegan-Friendly Pasta Recipes For The Summer!
- Around the World With 15 Vegan Pasta Recipes!
- 15 Loaded Veggie Wraps and Burritos That Won’t Leave You Feeling Hungry
- Lentil Chili
- Three Bean and Green Lentil Chili
- Hearts of Baltimore Crab Cakes
- 15 Super Light, Delicious, and Refreshing Salads You Need to Try This Summer
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!