Pasta is a vegan staple. It’s super easy to make and everyone loves it. There’s not only an abundance of delicious vegan pasta recipes but also so many different ways to veganize your favorite nonvegan ones using plant-based meat, lentils, tofu, mushrooms, and more! Pasta is a great ingredient to stock up on because it stays good for a while and is super versatile. Whether you’re into a simple vegan butter and vegan parmesan pasta or you want something a little fancier, we’ve got a recipe for you! These Vegan pasta recipes are super delicious and perfect for nights when you’re a bit lazy but still want to eat something healthy. Try them out!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help you get healthy!
1. Tofu Bolognese
Source: Tofu Bolognese
2. Acorn Alfredo Pasta
Source: Acorn Alfredo Pasta
3. Spinach Pesto Pasta With Almond Parmesan
Packed with spinach, basil, toasted almonds, and garlic, get ready to bless your pasta with a whole heap of flavor! This Spinach Pesto Pasta With Almond Parmesan by Harriet Porterfield is fantastic! A convenient bonus is that this whole dish can be prepared in less than 20 minutes, perfect for a speedy evening meal.
4. Baked Pasta With Broccoli
Source: Baked Pasta With Broccoli
5. Tagliolini Pasta with Creamy Chanterelle Mushrooms Sauce
One creamy pasta dish enriched by royally delicious Chanterelle mushrooms. This Tagliolini Pasta with Creamy Chanterelle Mushrooms Sauce by Teri Macovei is aromatic, flavorful, and filling. The thin tagliolini pasta is smothered in the savory sauce filled with lots of delicious meaty Chanterelle mushrooms, making it the perfect weeknight meal.
6. Pasta With Hummus Tomato Sauce
Source: Pasta With Hummus Tomato Sauce
This Pasta With Hummus Tomato Sauce recipe by Yana Christyakova is very simple and can get you out of trouble if you do not have a lot of time to cook. To prepare it we have prepared a delicious hummus tomato sauce with chickpeas and cherry tomatoes.
7. Creamy Chipotle Pasta
Source: Creamy Chipotle Pasta
8. Gluten-Free Quinoa Pasta Salad
Source: Gluten-Free Quinoa Pasta Salad
This Gluten-Free Quinoa Pasta Salad by Wendy Irene is a healthy pasta salad recipe that is perfect to make ahead and keep in the fridge for when you need something hearty to satisfy you and keep you on track with positively nourishing your body. The quinoa pasta salad is a no-fuss recipe with an intentionally short list of ingredients, many of which are common pantry items. It takes little effort to make and can be done in a short amount of time.
9. Creamy Pea and Mushroom Gnocchi
Source: Creamy Pea and Mushroom Gnocchi
10. Artichoke Pesto Zucchini Noodles
Source: Artichoke Pesto Zucchini Noodles
This is a simple, easy, and flavorful dish that can be served as a starter (entrée) or the main meal. Of course, you could make the same dish with pasta, but this healthy version is worth a try. It’s also a great way to get your kids to eat more vegetables. Bon appétit! Everyone will love these Artichoke Pesto Zucchini Noodles by Julie Zimmer!
11. Creamy Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo
This Creamy Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo by Christina Bedetta is fantastic! Packed with an array of vitamins, and fiber, the cauliflower is nothing short of a star ingredient here. The addition of olive oil and roasted garlic provides additional nutrients and, of course, those classic Italian pasta flavors. Toss the roasted purple cauliflower into the finished dish for a pop of color, but you can always use extra white cauliflower or broccoli as well!
12. Lasagna Skillet
Source: Lasagna Skillet
Lasagna is one of those amazing foods that often gets relegated to special occasions because it takes so much time and effort to put together. This one-pan Lasagna Skillet by Nicole Malik brings all the flavor of traditional lasagna in an easy weeknight meal! Feel free to sneak in nutritious cannellini beans and lentils for a hidden punch of protein.
13. Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo
Source: Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo
In need of some carbs … good carbs? You’ve found the right recipe! It’s no fettuccine Alfredo; it’s better! You’ll get bonus velvetiness and a boost of color from a mixture of pumpkin puree and vegetable broth. You’ll also love the garlicky accent, crunchy pine nuts, and aromatic fresh basil leaves in this inspired “Alfredo” dish. Pick your favorite pasta shape. Altogether, this Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo by Jackie Newgent is comforting!
14. Tomato and Mushroom Tortellini Soup
This comforting and deeply flavorful Tomato and Mushroom Tortellini Soup by Elsa Brobbey comes together quite effortlessly. The broth is thick and tomatoey with hints of fragrant herbs and spices. It’s an extremely satisfying soup, full of vegetables. It’s oh-so-delicious and perfect on blustery rain-drenched nights when served with a side of bread.
15. Fettuccine With Garlicky Purple Cabbage and Cheesy Chickpea Sauce
This pasta dish comes packed with nutrients from the cheesy chickpea sauce, crunchy cabbage, and walnut topping. Its easy steps make it perfect for easy weekday cooking. You will love Jenny Mustard‘s Fettuccine With Garlicky Purple Cabbage and Cheesy Chickpea Sauce!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.