Truffles are delicious little bite-sized treats. They can be made raw, with minimal ingredients, and in little time. Even when you make very healthy truffles, they taste incredibly smooth and indulgent. To celebrate National Chocolate Truffle Day, we’re bringing you 10 delicious creamy, dairy-free recipes from the Food Monster App!
1. Whiskey Truffles With Almond Praline
2. Dark Chocolate Almond Truffles
Source: Dark Chocolate Almond Truffles
It’s always important to treat yourself and your sweet cravings when you can, which is what Molly Patrick‘s Dark Chocolate Almond Truffles are perfect for! Toasted almonds and dates are thrown into the mix of these rich sweet bites. Make yourself a delicious dessert when you get the chance with these dark chocolate almond truffles.
3. Peanut Butter and Cardamom Truffles
The distinct flavor of cardamom stands out in these decadent Peanut Butter and Cardamom Truffles by Kathryn Geyer. Coated with crunchy roasted peanuts, these little bites are great for gift-giving – or you can keep them all to yourself!
4. Decadent Chocolate Truffles
Source: Decadent Chocolate Truffles
5. Lavender Truffles
Source: Lavender Truffles
Just 3 ingredients and a bit of time are all you need to make these Lavender Truffles by Natasha Minocha. You can play around with any flavoring of your choice. Add some coffee, chai masala, pumpkin spice, and maybe even some peanut or almond butter. You can roll them in cocoa powder, ground almonds/hazelnuts/pistachios, dip them in chocolate, or just eat them plain. They are rich, decadent, and irresistible! Perfect as fuss-free dessert when entertaining or for gifting.
6. Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles
Source: Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles
7. Macadamia and Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles
It takes a few simple ingredients to put together these Macadamia and Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles by Marta Ansaldo and Mimma Sangiorgio. Because if you want to celebrate, you have to do it with all the love you can!
8. Raw Truffles
Source: How to Make Raw Truffles
9. Dark Chocolate Coconut Truffles
Source: Dark Chocolate Coconut Truffles
No-bake, one bowl, and one pan, no fuss, but delicious! These little Dark Chocolate Coconut Truffles by Kristina Jug and Mitja Bezenšek not only taste and smell amazing, to us, but they are also even better than the old bounty bar, and you can have more control over the ingredients!
10. Samoa Truffles
Source: Samoa Truffles
Samoas are among the most popular Girl Scout Cookies, and these little bite-sized Samoa Truffles by Kristen Genton transform them into delicious truffles. If you love Samoa cookies then you must try these decadent bites, as they perfectly capture that chocolatey coconut taste!
If you love recipes like this, you should also check out 20 Types of Truffles That Will Tantalize Your Taste Buds and 15 Decadent Recipes for Dark Chocolate Lovers.
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.