Nothing beats handmade, and making these cute little raw truffles by hand you will definitely impress your loved ones with a gift they won’t forget…
How to Make Raw Truffles [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Sugar-Free]
For the Truffles:
- 5-ounces pitted dates
- 3.2-ounces shredded coconut
- 7-ounces mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts)
- 1-ounce raw cacao
- 1-ounce full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 0.4-ounces collagen (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoons mesquite powder (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoons lucuma (optional)
For the Truffle Core:
- 60 hazelnuts
For the Coating:
- 0.7-ounces Raw Cacao
- 1.4-ounces 99% chocolate
- 0.7-ounces shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons goji berries
- To make the truffles, combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you have a smooth ball of dough.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of dough, stick a hazelnut in it and roll it between your hands until you have a nice little ball. Do that until you run out of dough.
- Place the ingredients for the coating in 3 different plates and roll 1/4 of the overall balls in each one until they are completely coated.
- To coat the last 1/4 of balls, melt the dark chocolate in a small pan and roll the remaining truffles in it.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!