Just 3 ingredients and a a bit of time is all you need to make these truffles. You can play around with any flavoring of your choice. Add some coffee, chai masala, pumpkin spice, maybe even some peanut or almond butter. You can roll them in cocoa powder, ground almonds/hazelnuts/pistachios, dip them in chocolate or just eat them plain. They are rich, decadent and absolutely irresistible! Perfect as fuss-free dessert when entertaining or for gifting.
Lavender Truffles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Lavender Truffles [Vegan]
- 7/8 cup Coconut Cream
- 2 tablespoons Dried Lavender
- 2 cups Dairy free chocolate or Dark chocolate (70%) chips room temperature
- 1/2 cup Dairy free chocolate or Dark chocolate (70%) chips melted, for coating
How to Prepare Lavender Truffles [Vegan]
- Combine the cream and dried lavender in a small saucepan. On low heat, bring to a gentle simmer. Take off the heat immediately and let the mixture cool for 10-15 minutes. This helps the lavender get infused in the cream.
- Strain the lavender cream mixture. Make sure you get the last bit of cream out of the lavender. That's the good bit!
- Add the warm cream to of chocolate chips in a medium-size bowl. Gently stir till all chocolate is melted and is smooth and shiny.
- Transfer to a shallow bowl and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes. Using a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon, scoop out small balls.
- Refrigerate these for 10-15 minutes. Roll into smooth balls and refrigerate again for a few minutes.
- Dip into melted chocolate and refrigerate for a couple hours till completely set.
- Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.