Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Jaffa Cakes
Source: Jaffa Cakes
2. Chickpea Cutlets with Savory Mustard Sauce
Chickpea cutlets with savory mustard sauce are the definition of simple decadence. Whip up these Chickpea Cutlets with Savory Mustard Sauce by Denise Perrault in the food processor and while they bake, whisk up a savory mustard sauce that caters to the mustard lovers’ in your life. You don’t need tons of time to make yummy cutlets. You don’t need fancy ingredients and or kitchen tools. And although the method is well-suited for plant-based beginners, the results will distinguish you as a pro.
3. Braised Whole Cauliflower with North African Spices
This super simple Braised Whole Cauliflower with North African Spices by America’s Test Kitchen makes a great side dish and can all be made in your Instant Pot!
4. Pan-Charred Beans with Bean Leaf Pesto
Everyone eats green beans. But who eats bean greens? Well, you do now! It might seem strange to pick the leaves off plants you’re normally prizing for their pods, but bean leaves are in fact edible and taste like a milder version of their podded counterparts. When pureed into this Pan-Charred Beans with Bean Leaf Pesto by Linda Ly, bean leaves add a deeper, greener, earthier element to these slender French beans. The bean-on-bean flavor is rich and savory, with a warm charred aroma. If picking leaves off your own plants, spread the harvest across the whole crop so you don’t affect the growth of the pods.
5. Plant Based Red Bean Curry
Source: Plant Based Red Bean Curry
6. White Chocolate Babka
Source: White Chocolate Babka
This White Chocolate Babka by Kirsten Kaminski is what every yeast cake lovers dreams are made off! It’s not only completely vegan but super fluffy and moist with a delicious almond white chocolate filling.
7. Tikka Masala Wings
Source: Tikka Masala Wings
8. Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Fudge
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.