This fudge is perfect for when you want a quick, nutritious, delicious, and satisfying snack.
Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Fudge [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup Salted Caramel peanut butter (or other “drippy” peanut butter or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder (or sugar-free powdered peanut butter or oat flour)
- 1/4 cup maple sugar-free monk fruit sweetener (or pure maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- optional toppings: diced sugar-free Lakanto Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, sugar-free chocolate chips, roasted peanuts, flaked salt, or toppings of choice
How to Prepare Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Fudge [Vegan]
- Line a muffin pan with silicone liners (or use a silicone pan).
- Put peanut butter and coconut oil in a medium bowl and beat with a hand mixer. Add protein powder, sweetener, vanilla and almond extracts, and salt, and continue to beat, just until smooth. Adjust sweetener, extracts, and salt to taste.
- Scoop the fudge into the prepared muffin pan.
- Sprinkle with toppings as desired and freeze until firm. Serve cold.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.