View this post on Instagram
This partnership seems surprising for the top chef who has been no stranger when it comes to criticizing vegan food. However, he seems to have changed his stance in the last few years, becoming more welcoming to the idea of plant-based food. He now even serves plant-based dishes in his restaurants.
The Silk oat milk range has become very popular in the US and is considered to be one of the best-tasting plant milks. With this new popularity, Silk has partnered with other celebrities such as Alicia Silverstone, Aubrey Fisher, and Gabi Butler.
The meat-loving chef admitted that his children had a lot to do with his changed perception of plant-based foods. They made him much more willing to try more meat-free and dairy-free cooking professionally and at home. When asked what Gordon Ramsay thought of the oat milk, he said, “Let me tell you, I know greatness when I taste it. And I am loving Silk Oatmilk for both sweet and savoury recipes.”
Since 2018 chef Gordon Ramsay has dedicated himself to adding more plant-based options to his restaurant menus. Admitting that with a higher demand for vegan food, it was necessary to become more open-minded.
Having chef Ramsay as a brand ambassador for Silk’s new line of oat milk might seem like a strange pair, but who wouldn’t want to drink plant-based milk recommended by the chef himself?
Learn how to make Make Your Healthy Homemade Plant-Based Milk Taste Like the Ones Sold in Stores and here are some homemade recipes for all types of plant milks:
- 12 Homemade Non-Dairy Milks to Try During Veganuary!
- Homemade Flax Milk [Vegan]
- Homemade Oat Milk [Vegan]
- Homemade Golden Flax Seed Milk [Vegan]
- How to Make Homemade Coconut Milk
- Homemade Soy Milk [Vegan]
- Homemade Sesame Milk and a Sesame Milk Latte [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- How to Make The Ultimate Homemade Cashew Milk
- How to Make Homemade Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- How to Make Homemade Hazelnut Milk [Vegan]
- So Delicious is Launching Oatmilk-Based Frozen Dessert!
- New Oatmilk, Planet Oat Now Available in Stores Nationwide!
- Silk is Launching a Line of Oat Milk!
- Forager Project Launching Vegan Butter, Chips, Cereal, and Oat Milk!
- Dunkin’ Adding Oat Milk Lattes to Menus This Spring!
- Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurants Are Serving Vegan Menus During January
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily. Subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.