It’s the season of potlucks, gatherings, and holiday parties! There are certain things that all of these events just must have, such as pie, a roast, roasted vegetables, cookies, gingerbread, peppermint, eggnog, and dinner rolls! Who doesn’t love bread? You can also get creative with them by making them savory, a bit sweet, and adding herbs or seeds. Here are 15 vegan dinner rolls from the Food Monster App that everyone at your holiday party will love!
1. Poppy Seed Bread Rolls
Source: Poppy Seed Bread Rolls
There is nothing intricate and elaborate about the recipe. But, they are so good! Slightly sweet, fluffy, and soft, these Poppy Seed Bread Rolls by Namita Tiwari have lovely crunch and nuttiness that comes from the poppy seeds in the dough. They taste amazing with homemade apricot jam or vegan butter.
2. Homemade Dinner Rolls
Source: Homemade Dinner Rolls
This Homemade Dinner Rolls recipe by Mireille Aikman is not only super tasty but also super easy to make. Soft, pillowy with just a hint of garlic. So what are you waiting for? You can’t get better dinner rolls than this. So are you ready to learn how you can make homemade dinner rolls? Let’s get started!
Get the Blessed Cookbook!
3. Rosemary and Sea Salt Dinner Rolls
What’s fab about this Rosemary and Sea Salt Dinner Rolls recipe by Gabrielle St. Claire, is everything! It’s fairly quick, straightforward, packs flavor, perf for any season, has aesthetic appeal, buttery soft, you can omit the rosemary and sea salt for just a classic dinner roll, and great for entertaining!
4. Cauliflower Rolls
Source: Cauliflower Rolls
These simple Cauliflower Rolls by Lisa Dobler are great for having for breakfast or can be served with dinner. The dough is made mostly of cauliflower, with a dash of almond flour, and spiced with onions, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Then they’re thrown in the oven and served hot.
5. Potato Oregano Rolls
Source: Potato Oregano Rolls
6. Sweet Potato Rolls
Source: Sweet Potato Rolls
Sweet potatoes are in season! They make a wonderful addition to bread. Its natural sweetness enhances the taste and texture of the bread in this Sweet Potato Rolls recipe by Namita Tiwari making it denser and adding tons of nutritional value.
7. Paleo Dinner Rolls
Source: Paleo Dinner Rolls
This paleo recipe will fill your bread cravings, and for under 100 calories a roll! These Paleo Dinner Rolls by Amanda Froelich are easy to make and so delicious! Pair them with soup, or stew, or even just throw a savory spread on them and enjoy them alone!
8. Olive Oil Bread Rolls
Source: Olive Oil Bread Rolls
Light, fluffy, and savory, these Olive Oil Bread Rolls by Lenia Patsi are perfect for any dish. Whole wheat buns are speckled with tangy olives, fresh rosemary, and garlic powder and topped with sesame and poppy seeds. These rolls are perfect for pairing with soup, dinner, or making sandwiches.
9. Soft Rolls
Source: Soft Rolls
10. Thanksgiving Skillet Rolls
Source: Thanksgiving Skillet Rolls
These Skillet Rolls from the Cruelty Free Family are like little pillowy dough puffs of happiness. They have a crispy exterior, a dense doughy center, and plenty of buttery flavor. Sprinkle with some rosemary and watch how quickly these rolls run out!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade repeatedly.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.