Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Cheezy Hamburger Shells
Source: Cheezy Hamburger Shells
This pasta dish was created in honor of the Hamburger Helper meals we all enjoyed as kids. This Cheezy Hamburger Shells by Lauren Boehme features a vegan ground beef as the star of the show, it stays true to its muse with a “meaty” flavor and texture. This savory, garlicky, creamy pasta will surely satisfy the whole family. As a one-pot meal, this recipe couldn’t be easier and is the perfect dish for a busy weeknight dinner. Make extra, as it heats up well and can be enjoyed throughout the week.
Credit: Reprinted with permission from Delicious AF Vegan by Lauren Boehme. Page Street Publishing Co. 2023. Photo credit: Lauren Boehme and Julie Grace.
2. Peanut Butter Mocha Smoothie
Source: Peanut Butter Mocha Smoothie
This Peanut Butter Mocha Smoothie by Allie Penner is luxurious and energizing. Make this as an afternoon pick-me-up the next time you need a boost! A healthy, energizing smoothie recipe with peanut butter, cocoa, and coffee!
3. Ayurvedic Jamaican Quinoa Salad
Source: Ayurvedic Jamaican Quinoa Salad
4. Savory Mushroom Spinach Muffins
Source: Savory Mushroom Spinach Muffins
Savory mushroom spinach muffins are a flavorful gluten free vegan breakfast or snack option. These Savory Mushroom Spinach Muffins by Maggie Wescott are fluffy protein-packed muffins are a great vegan substitute for eggs and will keep you full all morning long.
5. Butternut Squash Bisque with Turmeric Roasted Garbanzos
Creamy butternut squash bisque with turmeric roasted chickpeas and tahini is an easy and elegant dinner! This Butternut Squash Bisque with Turmeric Roasted Garbanzos by Rachel Carr is a healing blended vegetable soup-hydrating, easy to digest and quick to make.
6. Italian-style Hot Chocolate
Source: Italian-style Hot Chocolate
Have you ever tried Italian-style hot chocolate? It’s so thick, smooth, and decadent you could actually eat it for dessert! This vegan Italian-style Hot Chocolate by Namrata Edward Kshitij is a lovely warming treat to be enjoyed on a rainy or cold day!
7. Jambalaya with Sausage
Source: Jambalaya with Sausage
This Jambalaya with Sausage by Dominique Ebra is a meatless twist to a Cajun favorite! The spicy flavors meld together with rice and beans for a great one-pot meal. Beans, rice, and vegan sausage take center stage in this hearty vegan jambalaya. Traditional Cajun comfort food can dish out as much or as little heat as you’d like. For an added kick, use vegan Cajun sausage and even fire-roasted tomatoes.
8. Pizza Supreme Casserole
Source: Pizza Supreme Casserole
Now this is what one-pot meals are all about! If you’ve ever had a Pizza Supreme Casserole by Sarah Nevins before, you know what you’re getting yourself into. You’ve got the umami kick from the mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes, the salty goodness of black olives, the Italian influence from the olive oil and oregano— with this many great flavors complementing one another, you can’t go wrong. When it comes to prep, there’s no need to boil your pasta first. Simply mix everything together in a casserole dish, cover and bake. Combine the sauce first before adding in the veggies and pasta, to make sure it all gets mixed together well.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.