Deliciously rich and cheesy, cashew cream is surprisingly simple to make and perfect for holiday gatherings! It pairs so nicely with a wide variety of recipes, and the cashews offer a great source of healthy fats and protein. Whether you’re looking for a dairy-free cream frosting or a topping for baked potatoes, cashew cream is the way to go!
1. Lasagna with Cheesy Cashew Cream
Source: Lasagna with Cheesy Cashew Cream
This Vegan Lasagna with Cheesy Cashew Cream recipe by Carol Clayton is rich and cheesy, with layers of flavor you’re sure to love. The bechamel and cheese layer are combined into a cheesy cashew cream which is sandwiched between no-cook lasagna sheets, spinach, and a rich vegan ragu sauce. It’s surprisingly simple to make and perfect for holiday gatherings!
2. King Oyster Scallops With Lemon Cashew Cream Sauce
Scallops are one of the most popular seafood dishes due to their rich taste and flaky, buttery texture. But do not fret! You can still achieve the same luxurious flavors and textures thanks to this King Oyster Scallops With Lemon Cashew Cream Sauce recipe by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman. The stems of these shrooms look so similarly to scallops that you will hardly notice the difference!
3. Lasagna Soup with Cashew Cream
Source: Lasagna Soup with Cashew Cream
If you love fresh vegan recipes and all things soup, you’re going to be head over heels for this vegan Lasagna Soup with Cashew Cream by Gabrielle St. Claire! Creating a lasagna for the holidays can take a long time, and the lasagna usually loses its quality within days. Soups on the other hand are typically easy, more nutrient-dense, and taste just as good, if not better, days after you make it because the flavors marry more. What’s fab about this vegan lasagna soup, is everything! It’s quick, easy, affordable, and features staple ingredients. The tomatoes, rich cashew cream sauce, and a hint of spice perfectly mirrors the traditional. Such a perfect recipe for the winter months, as it can easily be made in bulk!
4. Rustic Leek and Mushroom Galette With Cashew Cream
This is a vegan Rustic Leek and Mushroom Galette With Cashew Cream. Mushrooms and leeks enveloped in a buttery, flaky crust. This galette by Caroline Doucet is made vegan and is drizzled with a garlicky cashew sauce for a delicious flavor.
5. Orange Scented Carrot Cake With Cashew Cream Frosting
Scented with orange zest and topped with a maple cashew cream frosting, this Orange Scented Carrot Cake With Cashew Cream Frosting by Crissy Cavanaugh is pure bliss!
6. Sweet Potato Noodles with Garlic Cashew Cream
These Sweet Potato Noodles with Garlic Cashew Cream by Christine Zulkosky are hearty and decadent, but without the guilt! The creamy cashew sauce is quick and easy to prepare, and when combined with kale and mushrooms makes for a delicious and filling vegan dish. To top it all off, the sweet potato noodles make this recipe gluten-free and ready to be enjoyed.
7. Ginger Cashew Cream Noodles
Source: Ginger Cashew Cream Noodles
Want to get more color into your diet? Packed with a rainbow of fresh veggies and creamy cashew sauce, this Ginger Cashew Cream Noodles by Emily Brees is a great portable lunch idea. Top this cold salad with fresh cilantro to bring all the flavors together.
8. Lemon and Asparagus Pasta in a Cashew Cream Sauce
This Lemon and Asparagus Pasta in a Cashew Cream Sauce dish by Gabrielle St. Claire is quick, easy, requires a handful of staple ingredients, colorful with the lemon and asparagus, rich with flavor, rich with healthy fats and protein with the cashews, perf for spring/summer, can easily be made in bulk, perf for entertaining, and you can easily add whatever protein you like to this dish!!
9. Cardamom Chocolate Cake With Rose Cashew Cream
This mini tiered Cardamom Chocolate Cake With Rose Cashew Cream isn’t your typical dessert. The rich, chocolatey layers made from teff flour, arrowroot, and millet flour so it’s gluten-free, and spiced with just a touch of cardamom. A decadent rose cashew cream sits between each layer and it’s garnished with rose sugar and rose petals. This cake by Courtney West is excellent for a birthday or a romantic a dinner for two.
10. Carrot Cake With Cashew Cream
Source: Carrot Cake With Cashew Cream
Check out this amazing Carrot Cake With Cashew Cream by Sara Oliveira! The cashew cream blends in perfectly with the cake dough. It is a great alternative to the frostings that are usually used to cover cakes.
11. Carrot Sponge Cake With Cashew Cream
The Carrot Sponge Cake With Cashew Cream by Yana Chistyakova is a favorite of many people. It consists of a delicious carrot cake, spices (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, etc.) and sometimes nuts coated with a frosting or cream cheese coating.
12. Classic French Crepes With Vanilla Cashew Cream
This is a delicious, delicate and super easy Classic French Crepes With Vanilla Cashew Cream recipe that works every time! These crepes by Anna Miller are great for breakfast, or a tasty dessert since they can be made sweet or savory!
13. Broccoli-Stuffed Baked Sweet Potato With Cashew Cream Chive Sauce
This Broccoli-Stuffed Baked Sweet Potato With Cashew Cream Chive Sauce recipe by What the Health is such a wonderful potato creation! Sweet potatoes are already so full of flavor, and then they get packed with broccoli and a homemade cashew cream chive sauce to take this dish over the top! Enjoy this delight as a lunch dinner, or even appetizer.
14. Lemon Banana Cashew Cream Pie
Source: Lemon Banana Cashew Cream Pie
Did you ever realize that lemon pairs pretty amazingly to bananas? Yes, the zesty lemon flavor takes a banana cream pie to the next level. So, come on board with this delicious Lemon Banana Cashew Cream Pie by Florian Nouh! It’s a real stunner: easy, creamy, drool-worthy, remarkable, lemony, refreshing, addictive, fresh, and so delicious. With just six ingredients and in three easy steps. you can make this dream come true.
15. Pumpkin Soup with Cashew Cream
Source: Pumpkin Soup with Cashew Cream
Drinking this Pumpkin Soup with Cashew Cream by Mary Callan is the perfect way to recover from a long winter day. It is packed full of nutrients and is bound to leave you feeling nourished and happy. It is so creamy and flavorful!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.