Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A TikTok from @mommyfarmer went viral when she decided to introduce Pumpkin, a new baby goat, to all of the other farm animals. She took little Pumpkin and plopped him in her jacket, and started to walk around the farm to see the other animals.
At first, all of the animals came over to see if she had treats, but then they finally realized there were no treats, and she had a new baby goat with her. The animals seemed very disinterested in the new member, that is until the adorable corgi finally got his turn for love. He went up to the baby goat and started loving on him and licking him.
Users thought the video was so cute and funny and loved watching the animal’s reactions!
“Forget elf on a shelf… I’m all about goat in a coat!!!” one user commented.
“Excuse me, ma’am but are you willing to send me a coat goat too? 😂” another added.
“So adorable 🥰” another said.
Looking for a furry friend of your own? We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Two Baby Goats Rescued From Sewage Drain
- Amazing Rescue of a Baby Goat from a Steep Mountain [Video]
- Rescuers Save Abandoned Baby Goat With a Broken Leg
- Meet Sasha the Baby Goat Rescued from War-Ravaged Ukraine [Video]
- Adorable Baby Goat Thinks a German Shepherd is Her Mommy (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!