After receiving a call, Eldad and Loreta with Hope for Paws headed off to rescue two pit bull brothers who were spotted running the streets. The adorable duo was extremely scared and didn’t realize their lives were about to change beautifully.
Eldad and Loreta spotted the two dogs immediately when they arrived at the location. With the help of some yummy food, they were able to lead the dogs from the busy street to a synagogue parking lot. To keep the dogs from escaping, Loreta asked the staff to close the entrance to the parking lot, to which they kindly agreed. Even with the entrance cut off, however, these pups proved there was still a way out – under the gate! Eldad moved quickly though and was able to get a lucky leash on not one, but both dogs.
After the brothers were brought back together, the pair quickly calmed down and accepted love. Soon, they were on their way to get checked out and cleaned up, named Goofy and Pluto, and set up with a new foster home!
To donate to Hope for Paws, click here.
- Man Finds His Life Purpose in Rescuing Pit Bulls [Video]
- 10 Videos of Pit Bulls Being ‘Viciously’ Cute!
- Hero Pit Bulls Save 10-Year-Old Boy’s Life From Fire but Don’t Make it Out Themselves
- These Brave Pit Bulls Stepped In to Save 2 Young Children From Venomous Snake
- Rainn Wilson, Star of The Office Loves Pit Bulls!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
AWESOME ANIMALS TO GET THE BETTER LIFE THEY DESERVE.
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing the love.