Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
An adorable video of a dog named Bodhi and a new kitten friend has gone viral on TikTok showing the pair playing together.
introducing Bodhi, the best big brother German shepherd 💜🖤 he’s so good with the kitties #catsoftiktok #blackcatsoftiktok #bondedpair #kittensoftiktok #gsdoftiktok #catbrothers #germanshepherd #catsanddogs
The video posted by @louisandlestatcats shows the German Shepherd gently throwing a small yellow ball to his little kitten brothers, Louis and Lestat, and trying to teach them how to play fetch.
The video with the caption, “Introducing Bodhi, the best big brother German shepherd, he’s so good with the kitties.” has already received over 213,000 views. The text on the video read, “Two weeks in and we’re already here, this dog loves his new kitties.”
Users couldn’t get over how cute the animals were when they were playing together.
One user commented: “Omg his ears flopped over, so focused!!”
Another said: “he’s the sweetest!”
Another added: “Those PERFECTLY FLOPPY EARS OF POSITIVE PERFECTION.”
- Dog and Cat Decide to Co-Raise Kittens Together
- Jakarta’s Ban on Dog and Cat Meat Trade Marks a Victory for Animal Welfare
- Snuggling, Grooming, Playing Together: Dog and Cat’s Adorable Friendship Goes Viral
- Petition: Ban the Dog and Cat Meat Trade in China
- Petition: Stop the Misinformation that Dog and Cat Meat Can Cure COVID-19
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!