Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Many think that cats and dogs can’t be the best of friends but Jackie and Levi, a dog and cat, have proved that this is far from the truth in this adorable viral video.
In a TikTok posted by @m.kayyyyyyyyy, she explains that he boyfriend said that they shouldn’t adopt the adorable black cat because she attacks everyone except for their dog. However, she said that is the exact reason that they SHOULD adopt her.
A clip showing videos of the pair went viral on TikTok recently with over 4.8 million views and thousands of comments. The clips show Jackie and Levi snuggling, grooming, and playing together at all times of the day. The pair seem to have an unbreakable bond!
“Its a black cat thing. They are the most lovable but unhinged cats 😂” one user commented.
“The dog adopted a cat.” another joked.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Woman Imprisoned Dog and Cat in Storage Unit
- Small Town Comes Together to Save Dog and Cat Who Were Left in a Condemned House
- A Mama Cat and Kitten’s Beautiful Lifelong Bond [Video]
- 8 Ways To Speak Up for Animals And Be A Voice For The Voiceless
- The Best Gift to Get Your Cat This Holiday Season [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!