Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
When this woman’s dog was jealous that the cat had kittens, she thought they might never get past their differences. However, to her surprise, the pair eventually actually decided to have ‘joint custody’ and raise the kittens together.
@milkymutton recently posted a video on TikTok of her dog named Blu and her cat Bella. She explains that Blu is jealous of Bella’s newborn kittens. Blu attempts to steal the kittens away. In one clip she even grabs the blanket that the kittens are napping on and tried to drag them away. In other clips, Bella and Blu can be seen fighting.
“They would often fight in front of the kittens,” @milkymutton wrote on the video.
@milkymutton explained that Blu would block Bella from her kittens, and they thought that the two would never get along. Bella just wanted her kittens back. However at the end of the video, she said that the two were able to get over their differences and now ‘have joint custody of the kittens’. Bella was able to forgive Blu and the house is at peace once again.
The video has racked up over 16.5 million views on TikTok and users couldn’t get over how cute the pair was!
“Not them fighting over custody,” one user commented.
“They had couples counseling and worked it out for the kids,” another joked.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Golden Retriever Goes Viral For Hilarious Zoomies in Ball Pit [Video]
- Golden Retriever Goes Viral For Complaining About Late Walk
- Golden Retriever Pup Goes Viral for WWE-Like ‘Choke Slam on Her Rottweiler Friend
- Viral TikTok: New Sweet Golden Retriever Mom Tries Not to Crush Her Newborn Babies
- Golden Retriever Found After She Went Missing for Three Months Thanks to a Drone Search
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!